All sessions are not limited on time. Newborn sessions can last between 1-3 hours depending on feeding schedules and sleepiness. Child, maternity and family sessions can last about an hour or more. Full session payments are due at the time of booking for all clients. Please contact me for my full print, digital and product price sheet. All clients will agree to the terms of sale when purchasing prints or digital files. Stealing images is not cool. Please read the terms of sale at checkout, as they represent the client contract and have all reservation, copyright, and studio conditions listed. A printed copy will also be given to you at the session for signature.
All sessions include
- an initial consultation via phone, coffee, or email exchange to answer any questions about location, pricing, and style
- my time and talent throughout the whole process
- your pick of location, at your home, at my house or my suggestions for local spots
- 40+ handcrafted images in a password protected online gallery available for 21 days for viewing, sharing and ordering prints or files
- a mobile app specifically designed for your family with up to 40 images for sharing and viewing for 21 days
- a custom USB with all low-resolution images for emailing or social media sharing or if you prefer a google drive or Dropbox folder available for your download
- all images printed in 4x6 for album archival (unless more than 200 edited)
birth photography starts at $800**
Maternity session on location $150
Newborn session in my house $250
Newborn session at your house $300
mini newborn lifestyle session at your home $200
military service/ceremony/fly in $500
Child/siblings only session on location $150
Family session on location $200
High resolution digital files are available for purchase for $25 per image with print release.
These can be purchased thru my proofing site after your session. High resolution digital (300 pixels per inch) files are expensive because I would much rather guarantee the quality of the printing through my amazing labs and give you a piece of artwork that you can cherish forever. Once I let the high-resolution file out of my hands, I can no longer guarantee the quality of the printing, which lab you have chosen, and how the print looks in the end. I want my clients to order a few beautiful pictures from the session to enlarge or print on canvas or frame for their house, these are artwork of our loved ones that you can walk by each day and be proud of, not the print from your epson printer. I want my clients to be completely satisfied with having the low-res digital files for social media, while being thrilled at the gorgeous artwork hanging in their living room. I want the final products to be a true representation of the quality and standard of my brand.
High resolution digital file packages are also available and start at 5 images of your choice for $110, 10 for $220, 15 for $330 and are sent to your email via a link.
A full range of print sizes, canvases, metal, and other products are available for purchase, please contact me for more info. I would love to work with you to create collections of framed or canvas pictures for a feature wall in your home or select products for in-laws and family.
**Birth photography clients please contact me for more information about number of hours needed, price packages, and what it includes